More refined than most of its counterparts in the range, and with the scales tipping firmly towards performance, the Filipe Toledo wildfire raises the yardstick for soft-board shredding
“It’s nice to reconnect with the ocean in a super relaxed and fun way. I’m pumped to get my model dialled and see where we can take it” – Filipe Toledo
With the FCS II system, the need for any screws or tool to secure the fins has been eliminated. Simply insert the front of the fin into the plug and use downward pressure to lock the fin in place.
Easily insert & remove the fins based on the wave conditions or the riders ability. Don't upgrade your board -just change your fins.
Size: 5'3" / 5'11"
Dimensions: 5'3 x 19 x 2 5/8 x 32L , 5'11 x 20 5/8 x 2 3/4 x 37L
Core: 100% Waterproof X-Density EPS Foam Core
Stringer: Double Stringer
Fin Setup: Thruster (x3 FCS II Fin Setup)
Fin System: FCS II
Volume: 5'3": 32L | 5'11": 37L
- 100% Waterproof X-Density EPS Foam Core
5'3 x 19 x 2 5/8 x 32L , 5'11 x 20 5/8 x 2 3/4 x 37L
30 Days from purchase on defective construction*
Your Softech warranty does NOT cover:
- Exposure to excessive heat. Heat can damage the shape and lamination of the board
- Creasing of the deck or the slick - Water absorption
- Accidental or forceful damage to the board
- Over-flexed or broken boards
- Damage caused by leashes or other accessories
- Dents or depressions from the rider or foreign objects
- The print on this board will self-destruct with time and use
- Some sunscreens and lotions MAY affect the print on this board