The FCS II H4 looks and surfs different to any other fin.
Precision Swiss engineering matched with a highly evolved template provides an unprecedented level of control and predictability at high speeds.
Quad Rears designed to work with both medium & large H4 sets.
#FCSII #H4 #ThinkSpeed
- REAR FIN SYNERGY: The H4 quad rear combines the power + control of the H4 thruster, with the added speed & drive of a quad.
- QUAD REAR PROFILE: A similar hybrid outline on the front and rear fins helps minimise turbulence + provides a smooth and predictable feel.
- ENHANCED FOILS: Revolutionary new foil designed to grip longer through turns and promotes perfect rail to rail transitions.
- Precision Swiss Engineered: Creates perfect synergy between fin geometry & HI-FI materials, giving smooth & predictable feel.
- High density uni-Directional Carbon Fibre: Light & super strong with custom orientation to transfer more of your energy into speed than any other fin.
- Dynamic trailing edge: Internal composite morphs under extreme load, enabling the fins to be pushed harder without sliding out.
- Innovative production: Highly specialised robotic automation combined with camera assisted quality control, ensures absolute accuracy.
A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker..
Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.
Medium (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
Large (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)