The FCS II H4 looks and surfs different to any other fin.
Precision Swiss engineering matched with a highly evolved template provides an unprecedented level of control and predictability at high speeds.
Radically different side & centre fin templates create a powerful fin set with ultimate speed & drive.
#FCSII #H4 #ThinkSpeed
- Side fin profile: Lower section produces maximum acceleration, while hatchet like tip creates stability & control.
- Center fin profile: Highly raked elliptical outline reduces drag, and offers feeling of predictability when releasing through turns.
- Fin foil template: Thicker base with tapered tip optimises flex & regulates the release of energy during rail to rial transitions.
- Precision Swiss Engineered: Creates perfect synergy between fin geometry & HI-FI materials, giving smooth & predictable feel.
- High density uni-Directional Carbon Fibre: Light & super strong with custom orientation to transfer more of your energy into speed than any other fin.
- Dynamic trailing edge: Internal composite morphs under extreme load, enabling the fins to be pushed harder without sliding out.
- Innovative production: Highly specialised robotic automation combined with camera assisted quality control, ensures absolute accuracy.
A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker..
Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.
Medium (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
Large (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)