Patagonia's Black Hole Cube is the perfect accessories bag to help organize headlamps and tools in your pack or clothing in your duffel.
Built from weather-defiant, 100% recycled polyester and backed by the Ironclad Guarantee.
- Extremely Durable, Weather-Resistant, 100% Recycled Fabric
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
- External Daisy ChainExterior daisy chain for lashing onto packs or clipping into duffel bags
- Grab HandleLarge grab handle
- Corrosion-Resistant Zipper Sliders
- Plastic zipper sliders for corrosion resistance in saltwater applications
- Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Small: Perfect as a dopp kit or small organizer with its 3-liter volume; made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. Single compartment with handy interior organization
- 99 g (3.5 oz)
- 10" x 5.25" x 4"
- 3L (183 cu in)
Medium: Clamshell design with 6-liter capacity and zippered mesh dividers organizes headlamps and tools in your pack or clothing in your duffel; made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. Main compartment is divided equally with zippered mesh pockets
- 200 g (7.1 oz)
- 12.25" x 6.75" x 4.5"
- 6L (366 cu in)