The original fun hogs, Baggies™ Shorts are made from a quick-drying SUPPLEX® 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture.
They have a casual fit, an elasticized waistband with internal drawstring and a polyester mesh lining. Front pockets (with self-draining mesh corners) are positioned to reduce drag in the water, and the rear pocket closes securely with a snap.
And they’re Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor. Inseam is 5".
- Made of quick-drying 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Elasticized waistband with internal drawstring; quick-drying black mesh liner
- Vertical side pockets reduce drag in water; pocket bags have drain-and-dry mesh corners; rear pocket has a flap that closes with a low-profile snap for security
- 5” inseam
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor
- >Made in Nicaragua.
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
- 4.5-oz (prints: 4.3-oz) 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We guarantee everything we make. If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.